Equitable Building Penthouse - only 2 cubes left
Equitable Building – 730 17th Street Suite 900 (17th Street & Stout), 9th floor, which is the top floor.
Only 2 furnished cubes remaining. These are high-end cubicle/workstation environments. Cubes are $350 a month.
* This suite has the best private balcony in downtown Denver (1200 sf facing west). This is amazing space - see it to believe it. (some pics below)
* private kitchen and break area
* high speed internet included
* Lightrail southbound station across the street
The Building offers the following, all included:
- Three beautiful conference rooms (2 in basement, 1 on 10th floor - just a flight of stairs up from the suite - very private because rest of building is disconnected). (pic below)
-24 hour building access
-Building security and management on location
-State of the art gym w/cable yv (pic below)
-locker-room and showers
-1st floor bike storage
-Owner paid heating, cooling, and electrical
Inquire by email Phil@Coloradolegal.com or call Phil 303-626-7000 ext1.
Some history of the building: http://coloradowest.auraria.edu/content/equitable-building
The building was constructed in 1892 before the advent of cars. I park about 5 blocks away for $2 per day. You can park a block away for $7 a day early bird, covered parking. Monthly rates are around $150.
Private Balcony picture-panoramic:
Waiting area and Cubes panoramic pic:
View from cube window:
Pic of Cube 2
Pic of cube 3:
Conference Room 1 - part of building
Conference Room 2 - part of building
10th floor lounge / conf area - part of building
Gym - part of building
bike room - part of building